Backend Engineer - Python
xbird uses mobile sensor data to automatically recognize human activities and habits. We use this information to aid diabetics in understanding and preventing adverse events like hypoglycemia.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer that will help us build our data processing pipelines. You will implement solutions that reliably handle massive streams of data, use the latest algorithms to continuously analyze that data, and provide meaningful insights to patients and doctors.
You will be part of our engineering team consisting of machine learning engineers, backend and mobile developers.
- You will set up processes, tools, and infrastructure.
- You will implement, test, and deploy backend services and APIs.
- You will monitor and maintain our backend infrastructure.
- You will deliver high-performance, reliable, scalable, and secure code.
- You will work closely with our data gathering and machine learning teams.
- You have at least two years of experience working in backend development.
- You have demonstrated capability to build and maintain large backend services.
- You have experience with server and database administration.
- You have experience with deploying services to a cloud platform.
- You have experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- You enjoy working in a team and strive for continuous improvement.
- You have strong English communication skills to communicate effectively with the team.
- Preferably, you are proficient with Python.
- Preferably, you are interested in machine learning, maybe even have experience.
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team.
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment.
- You will have a competitive salary with equity options.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to a great mission.
- You will get invaluable insights into the digital health industry.
We work on things that matter. Join our journey!
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE